From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Virtual Battlespace 1
- Set unit position rules. Mode may be one of:
- "AUTO" - person chooses mode according to circumstances.
- "UP" - person stands and stays standing.
- "DOWN" - person goes prone and stays prone.
- "KNEEL" - will force person to maintain a kneeling position regardless.
- "KNEELDOWN" - allows person to choose between lying or kneeling positions (most realistic unit position).
The last two modes are availible only if combat mode is greater than "SAFE"
- Example 1:
loon1 setUnitPos "KNEEL"