Cold War Rearmed – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (cleanup.)

(101 intermediate revisions by 48 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
The project repository will be on a central server e.g.CVS.

==Project Repository==
I strongly suggest to use [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion subversion] instead.
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TortoiseSVN TortoiseSVN] is a great windows based GUI client.
--[[User:WGL.Q|WGL.Q]] 18:44, 1 December 2006 (CET)
I agree on Subversion. It would also allow for easy MS reporting services implementation to keep track of stats and work for the project managers --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
== Call To Arms ==
I guess this discussion page might serve to gather the people who would like to be involved and how.  If anyone feels like participating, write your area of interest/expertise here. Currently most needed are people for the Preparation phase (some experience with CVS or Subversion needed to start the repository).--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 11:26, 6 December 2006 (CET)
-I could assist in doing the CVS, Subversion. Would have to read up on it again but shouldn't take up to much time. --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
=== Coalition of the willing===
All people who sign up here show that they are willing to contribute work. The CWR team will sooner or later contact them to get more detailed information about their capabilities and on that basis CWR will decide if he/she(/it) can join the team.
* raedor (Coding/Scripting; SVN experience)
* SniperAndy (Webdesign, CMS, Subversion SQL, Project Assistance, Testing)
* Jahve (Addons)
* The_Shadow (Map editing)
* ebud (Map editing, Addons)
* Kamran (Campaign and Missions conversion, Sounds/Music/Voices/Speech conversion)
== Communicaton Channel ==
Following communication channels which I think could serve well:
# dedicated (perhaps private) forum on the BI forums
# wiki talk pages (I guess a separate wiki would be needed for this, perhaps with access restricted to people accepted as participants of the project)
# any combination of above --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 11:37, 6 December 2006 (CET)

Latest revision as of 17:40, 9 May 2007