shortcuts and buldozers – ArmA: Armed Assault

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "\[\[[Cc]ategory:ArmA:[ _]?([^|]+)\]\]" to "{{GameCategory|arma1|$1}}")
m (Text replacement - " (={2,})([^ = ])(.*)([^ = ])(={2,}) * " to " $1 $2$3$4 $5 ")
Line 3: Line 3:
In this tutorial I will show you how to look at a lot of models at once using ArmA shortcut and games startup parameter.
In this tutorial I will show you how to look at a lot of models at once using ArmA shortcut and games startup parameter.

===Making it Work===
=== Making it Work ===

To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a [[ArmA:_Startup_Parameters|parameter]] '''-buldozer'''.
To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a [[ArmA:_Startup_Parameters|parameter]] '''-buldozer'''.

Revision as of 19:31, 31 January 2021

Introduction

Making it Work

To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a parameter -buldozer.

This is easiest done by copying the shortcut "P3D Viewer" stored on ur p:// drive. The startup command might look like this:

Target: "C:\ArmA\arma.exe -window -buldozer -noland"
Start in: "From: P:\"

To load several models just drag and drop your models to the P3D Viewer shortcut icon.