shortcuts and buldozers – ArmA: Armed Assault

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
m (Text replacement - "y[ _]*\|[ _]*(arma[0-9]+)[ _]*\|[ _]+" to "y|$1|")

(10 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
===Introduction===
In this tutorial I will show you how to look at a lot of models at once using ArmA shortcut and games startup parameter.
In this tutorial I will show you how to look at a lot of models at once using ArmA shortcut and games startup parameter.

===Making it Work===
=== Making it Work ===

To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a [[:Category:Operation Flashpoint: Startup Parameters|startup parameter]] '''-buldozer'''.
To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a [[ArmA:_Startup_Parameters|parameter]] '''-buldozer'''.

This is easiest done by creating a new shortcut and editing the startup command. The startup command might look like this:
This is easiest done by copying the shortcut "P3D Viewer" stored on ur p:// drive. The startup command might look like this:

"C:\ArmA\arma.exe" -window -buldozer -noland
  Target: "C:\ArmA\arma.exe -window -buldozer -noland"
Start in: "From: P:\"

To load several models just drag and drop your models to the arma shortcut icon.
To load several models just drag and drop your models to the P3D Viewer shortcut icon.

[[Category:Operation Flashpoint: Startup Parameters|M]]
{{GameCategory|arma1|Editing_Tutorials}}
[[Category:ArmA:_Editing_Tutorials]]

Latest revision as of 14:09, 22 June 2021

Making it Work

To load and look a model it has to be added at the games shortcut a parameter -buldozer.

This is easiest done by copying the shortcut "P3D Viewer" stored on ur p:// drive. The startup command might look like this:

Target: "C:\ArmA\arma.exe -window -buldozer -noland"
Start in: "From: P:\"

To load several models just drag and drop your models to the P3D Viewer shortcut icon.