Patch v1.09 – Arma 2

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
'''This update is for all Arma 2 versions including STEAM. However for STEAM version we recommend to use STEAM update.'''
'''This update is for all Arma 2 versions including STEAM. However for STEAM version we recommend to use STEAM update.'''

This is the official update for Arma 2 from 1.00 version to 1.09.
This is the official update for Arma 2 from 1.00 version to 1.09.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.

Arma 2 version 1.09 highlights
- Various mission improvements
* Various mission improvements
- Broad range of fixes and tweaks  
* Broad range of fixes and tweaks  

As a continuous support to our titles, dedicated community and customers, we are pleased to announce the release of the new update version 1.09 to Arma 2, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from our military simulator line up!
As a continuous support to our titles, dedicated community and customers, we are pleased to announce the release of the new update version 1.09 to Arma 2, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from our military simulator line up!

Amongst the variety of tweaks and fixes this update also bring the following improvements:
Amongst the variety of tweaks and fixes this update also bring the following improvements:

Revision as of 11:00, 24 March 2011

This update is for all Arma 2 versions including STEAM. However for STEAM version we recommend to use STEAM update.

This is the official update for Arma 2 from 1.00 version to 1.09. This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.

• Various mission improvements
  • Broad range of fixes and tweaks

* I2 - mission is no longer failing before the takeoff
   * C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing
   * C5 - high command icons were not loaded
   * C6 - task waypoint for transporting important POW is fixed
   * C3 - smuggler not shooting
   * I1 - Shilka was too strong
   * I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on the whole of Chernarus
   * Minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol

Download Mirrors:

- http://www.eprison.de/files/13/632/6496 [Europe]