Variables – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Global variables: my advice ... declare them all in init.sqf first!!!!!! Sorry for the yelling but this really really threw me. Global variables held different values when I was just declaring them within scopes of other spawned scripts, etc. and it wasn't obvious what was going on. I'm surprised this isn't even mentioned by anyone.. or is it? --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 19:49, 12 September 2007 (CEST)
Global variables: my advice ... declare them all in init.sqf first!!!!!! Sorry for the yelling but this really really threw me. Global variables held different values when I was just declaring them within scopes of other spawned scripts, etc. and it wasn't obvious what was going on. I'm surprised this isn't even mentioned by anyone.. or is it? --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 19:49, 12 September 2007 (CEST)
Did you read this part: [[Variables#Scope]]? ++[[User:Str|Str]] 19:58, 12 September 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 19:58, 12 September 2007

Global variables: my advice ... declare them all in init.sqf first!!!!!! Sorry for the yelling but this really really threw me. Global variables held different values when I was just declaring them within scopes of other spawned scripts, etc. and it wasn't obvious what was going on. I'm surprised this isn't even mentioned by anyone.. or is it? --Doolittle 19:49, 12 September 2007 (CEST)

Did you read this part: Variables#Scope? ++Str 19:58, 12 September 2007 (CEST)