Hoz – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

--[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 04:44, 12 January 2007 (CET)
--[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 04:44, 12 January 2007 (CET)
==User talk reply==
-----
Hi Hoz just like to ask you some advice.
you asked me that it would be nice if i supplied one of my bugs with a picture (the tank body getting in the way of aiming one). im pretty new at all this and so im wondering where can i post a picture to refer a link to. My isp deal dosent give me any web space, and i cant host it from my home PC. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
: Use a free image hosting site like photobucket. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
::Thanks. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
Hi Hoz u removed some of my entrys in the wish list scripting section just wondering why?[[User:ArmAtec|ArmAtec]]
When switching between an already adjusted commander view and first person view, commander review will reset to default again. This was not the case in OFP -Redface
:Bug or lack of feature? --Plaintiff1 22:36, 1 February 2007 (CET)
::I think Hoz said that's (or something similar about the views centering) by design. --Big Dawg KS 01:14, 2 February 2007 (CET)
The above bug was given a priority, so I wrote BigDawg...
I'm not sure I understand.  We're ratifying a bug for behaviour that's a feature? --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:13, 2 February 2007 (CET)
: I don't know, ask Hoz... --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]] 22:44, 2 February 2007 (CET)
:: Will do! --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 03:35, 5 February 2007 (CET)
So now I'm asking :) --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 03:35, 5 February 2007 (CET)
Thanks for helping me with [[arma.RPT]]. First page I've started on here... --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 05:40, 7 August 2007 (CEST)
== BTS ==
Hi Hoz,
you should update the version number in the appropriate field (''fixed in version '') (see http://www.boeckler.org/mantis/view.php?id=1627)
Press "Update Issue" -> "Fixed in Version"-Dropdown
It's then automatically added to the changelog page (see http://www.boeckler.org/mantis/changelog_page.php)
If you enter your mail adress under "My account", you'll be notified about status changes.
Bye
--[[User:Boecko|Boecko]] 15:14, 15 February 2007 (CET)
: I see that now. But its very confusing. I hope people will submit bugs instead of quitting out of frustration which I did a couple times. I did come back to help close a couple of issues but I don't have time to help out. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
:: The task you did (as a manager) is not in the responsibility of the common bug reporter. [http://www.boeckler.org/mantis/bug_report_page.php That] is the only form most people need. And to add bug notes. BTW: It's not confusing. Just a matter of getting used to. First time visitors here (wiki) had greater problems. Regards --[[User:Boecko|Boecko]] 18:06, 15 February 2007 (CET)
==Key codes==
What about a page called keyboard codes?
--[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 12:44, 10 March 2007 (CET)

== Empty pages ==
== Empty pages ==

Revision as of 21:33, 18 August 2007

Do you think we can delete some of the not used files?

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=Special:Unusedimages&limit=500&offset=0

--raedor 04:44, 12 January 2007 (CET)

Empty pages

Hey there,

I'm not sure if empty pages like Armory will actually do any good. An article with nearly no content (or any content to the related subject) will remove the article's name from the list of wanted pages, and appear blue (ie. existant) instead of orange (ie. non-existant) wherever it's referenced in other articles. This could be a little bit misleading :)

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion, not ment to be interpreted as a rant :) -- Manny 14:55, 16 May 2007 (CEST)

I'll be adding to it today. hoz 15:00, 16 May 2007 (CEST)

General modding suggestions

Hello Hoz :)

can you please recommend me a site here in the BIKI where to add some suggestions about modding ArmA in general, like how to get ArmA start up as fast as possible. As alternative i could do a new page - again this would need a suggestion where things page should get mentioned in here. Cheers!

best regards Q --WGL.Q 20:12, 18 August 2007 (CEST)

The pages for addons and modding a bit of a mess, there are reference lists, the very basics on getting an addon to run, and the ArmA:_Addon_Editing, getting armed to load as fast is possible could be a page of its own linked from various places like ArmA: Startup Parameters. If I'm following you. hoz