Raptor – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(please use NEUTRAL reference images!)
(cleaning the discussion)

Line 1: Line 1:
==[http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Vehicles Vehicles Screens]==

Hi Raptor,
I appreciate you uploading the images for the classes, but for them to be used as reference images they should be a bit more "neutral".<br />No action shots with dust, or extreme lighting, or extraneous elements in the picture, but just a plain, preferably diagonal shot, that clearly shows the details of the item in question. You got a few really great ones already, but some of the other ones don't really work that well for illustration purposes. You think you could perhaps retake some of them? Thanks! --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 23:24, 5 March 2007 (CET)
===Great shots===
[[Image:T-72 01.jpg|400px]] [[Image:AV 8B GBU.jpg||400px]]
===Not so great shots===
[[Image:BRDM2_MG02.jpg|400px]] [[Image:Humvee m2 02.jpg|400px]]
Hi,
initially thanks for your efforts and notes.
As I write it befor that the composition of the units screens isn’t fnal yet.
I’d say, that first I will upload the rest of the screens so we get a full overview and then again we could exchange our opinions and notes about the pics.
Just want to make a little note. The exprience and the usefullness of the screens for anybody is always an subjective impression, that’s why it’s an individual decision if a screen is usefull for me or not. And illustration means especially to show the vehicles and units in action to clarifies the usage of them.
But for the selection of my future shots I will try to pay more intention your notes. ;)
Again thanks and sorry for my bad spelling.
--[[User:Raptor|Raptor]] 13:11, 6 March 2007 (CET)
'''Please, Raptor,'''
This is NOT a screenshot forum! As I mentioned before, we need pictures here than can serve as a REFERENCE. This is not the place to put your artistic action shots. The forum has a thread for those, but they are ''not'' appropriate for the Wiki reference pages.
Whatever "artistic" images you upload will just get overwritten later with a neutral, informative shots, so you are probably wasting a lot of your time here... --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 19:20, 8 March 2007 (CET)

Latest revision as of 11:53, 13 January 2008