A2OA: Patch v1.56
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead UPDATE 1.56
Copyright (c) 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
CRC32: EF4BF251 MD5: 1f2295dc5c6a8197b62153806789e3a0 SHA-1: 575066eb00bb250ebe67a407cccf1864eb292e8d
An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.55.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.08 and ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
Version 1.56 Highlights
- Arma 2: Private Military Company Lite - all units, vehicles and weapons from Arma 2: Private Military Company are included in this patch with lower quality textures and audio files. The full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company with high resolution textures and packed with a new campaign is available for purchase; see http://www.arma2.com/pmc for more information about the content of Arma 2: Private Military Company.
- ARMEX - The Multiplayer Armory - enables you to try out all weapons and every single vehicle model from Arma 2 in dynamically generated missions with up to eight friends online or over LAN!
Version 1.55-1.56 Changelog
- Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.
- Fixed: missing shadows and heads in distance LODs for some OA characters.
- Added: MP Armory.
- Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores.
- Improved: -cpuCount defaults improved for 6 or more than 8 CPUs.
- Fixed: No more LOD blending issues (esp. with vegetation).
- Fixed: Ignored collision with some vehicles.
- Improved: AI cover selection improved a bit.
- New: Video options VSync selection.
- Fixed: Character collisions with stones often resulted in flying or being stuck. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12043)
BAF changelog 1.01-1.02
- Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
- Fixed CM immunity of missiles
- Missions have new headers
- Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
- Music tracks have their respective names displayed
- Adjusted values of many items in armoury
- L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
- Backpacks are now useable in editor
- Fixed names of IEDs
- Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
- Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
- US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles better