Arma: Cold War Assault
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
>>> www.bistudio.com <<<
THIS INSTALLATION IS LICENSED ONLY TO USERS WHO PURCHASED VALID LICENSE AND CD KEY OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
- OPERATION FLASHPOINT COLD WAR CRISIS
- OPERATION FLASHPOINT GOLD
- OPERATION FLASHPOINT GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
- ARMA COLD WAR ASSAULT
YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL AND USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU HAVE VALID LICENSE TO ANY OF THESE GAMES. SETUP WILL PROMPT YOU FOR YOU CD KEY DURING SETUP AND IT WILL SEARCH YOUR COMPUTER FOR EXISTING OFP INSTALLATION TO OFFER YOU ITS CD KEY AUTOMATICALLY
IMPORTANT NOTE: This game was originally sold and known as Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance or Operation Flashpoint: Game of the Year Edition*. Users of Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis and Operation Flashpoint: GOTY are allowed to freely update to Arma: Cold War Assault as long as they agree with the end user license as in the manual and shown during the setup.
- OPERATION FLASHPOINT: COLD WAR CRISIS, RESISTANCE, GOTY WERE DEVELOPED BY BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE STUDIO AND WERE PUBLISHED BY THE CODEMASTERS SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED. THE TITLE “OPERATION FLASHPOINT” IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF CODEMASTERS.
1.xx to 1.99 update #3 version (full installer, 540MB)
CRC32: A142344E MD5: C481FC3A0714B5C7043C491089D449D8 SHA-1: 7D2F795E549EC2526446907B48E56A166F434344
* Kamran: http://kamran.cc/ARMA2/CWA.zip * OFPR.info (direct): ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/patches/CWA.zip * Red Hammer Studios (direct): http://18.104.22.168/cwa/CWA.zip (100mbit in germany, server by TeamSPAFF - Sekra - Red Hammer Studios) * Tom_48_97 (direct): http://files.tom4897.info/bohemia_interactive/ofp/game/CWA.zip
1.xx to 1.99 update manual hotfix #2 for full versions #1 and #2 (#3 is already up-to-date)
CRC32: 58C3DB3F MD5: A24C30FD99B4C46ACB29712D9765B7A5 SHA-1: FF2D9C69DF5E8B2CF87284748E23CA49C90D1C17
* GameFront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20476399/CWA_hotfix2.7z * Armedassault.eu (direct): http://download.armedassault.eu/OperationFlashpoint/CWA_hotfix2.7z * Tom_48_97 (direct): http://files.tom4897.info/bohemia_interactive/ofp/game/CWA_hotfix2.7z
Pentium II 400 CPU 64MB RAM 16 bit DirectX compatible Soundcard DirectX 8.0 compatible 3D graphics card with 16Mb RAM 800Mb Hard Drive space (after installation)
Pentium III 1GHz CPU 128MB RAM 16 bit DirectX compatible Soundcard DirectX 8.0 compatible 3D graphics card with 32Mb RAM 800Mb Hard Drive space (after installation)
When you place the Arma: Cold War Assault DVD in your PC’s disk tray and close it, the Autorun application should start. If it does not, you can find it on your DVD drive’s root folder (Autorun.exe).The Autorun menu gives you several options, such as viewing the readme file, visiting the Bohemia Interactive Studio website and of course installing the game.
To install the game, please follow the instructions provided in the setup process.
You will need to type a valid Arma: Cold War Assault or Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis cd key during the setup.
If the setup detects Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis installed on the system, it will automatically offer to use the existing CD key but you can manually enter a different one.
Version 1.99 Change Log
- Improved: Default gamma and brightness settings - Fixed: Two cursors appeared in some configurations - Fixed: Login hack prevention. - Improved: cheat / spam protection. - Changed: "missionName" function now returns user friendly name - Fixed: Preprocessor bugs and crashes - Changed: createMarker function now works only local - Added: isServer function - Fixed: missionStart function on dedicated server - Added: disableAI option for disable automatic animation selection - Added: User defined maps in missions - Added: function: array find item - Added: function getWorld - Added: functions getPosASL, setPosASL - Added: Event handler AnimChanged - Added: function getMove
- Developed and published by: www.bohemiainteractive.com
- Forums: forums.bistudio.com (English Only)
- Community wiki: community.bistudio.com (English Only)
- Uninstall Arma: Cold War Assault completely from the Startmenu.
- Manually erase all datas found in the installation folder of Arma: Cold War Assault
- Install Arma: Cold War Assault from scratch again.
If at any point during a mission you become stuck, or the mission does not progress it is recommended that you restart the mission from the beginning. If the mission looks too hard for you, restart it as well with lower difficulty or try different approach. Missions can be played differently every time.
If you encounter any sound or graphical issues while running the game, please make sure you have installed the latest versions of your hardware drivers and try to tweak your audio and video options.
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All right reserved. Full end user license agreement is in the game manual.