fn vbs injury thump (VBS2)
From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Virtual Battlespace 2
- This script "thumps" or "shakes" the player's screen once. It is used as a visual effect to indicate impact, but is otherwise harmless.
- [unit, magnitude] call fn_vbs_injury_thump
- unit: Object - unit to have screen thumped
- magnitude: Number - 0 to 1; how much to "thump" the player's screen (1 means max screen thump)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
[player, 0.2] call fn_vbs_injury_thump;
- The script should (but doesn't have to) be executed where unit is local.