A.C.E Advanced Combat Environment
Advanced Combat Environment allows casual to hard-core gamers the opportunity to experience realistic military weapons, equipment, and tactics while still maintaining an environment that is enjoyable to play.
- Advanced Combat Environment provides the most realistic, comprehensive, and tactical first-person military simulation available for the civilian PC market.
- Advanced Combat Environment is based on the tactical military shooter Armed Assault
- Advanced Combat Environment (ACE) is a mod in progress for Armed Assault that is being done by the core crew that was responsible for the excellent Wargames League (WGL) mod for Operation Flashpoint (OFP).
- There are many exciting teamwork- and gameplay-enhancing features planned for ACE, and as I said above, I highly encourage all ArmA players to check it out upon release and follow the development of it. It should be the mod-of-choicefor any groups interested in increasing their realism, teamwork, and gameplay at the same time.
- ACE is a full conversion modification for Armed Assault. The overarching philosophy of ACE is to provide its users with a combat simulation that is both realistic and enjoyable. Our primary mission is to create a wide variety of real world weapons, vehicles, equipment, and tactics so that those playing the ACE modification will be able to better simulate combined arms combat on a modern battlefield. ACE is designed from the bottom up with the goal of encouraging its users to employ real world tactics and strategy (fighting as a team) in order to accomplish realistic military objectives. We strive to create hyper-realism without losing sight that the mod must be playable by the “advanced” user. Our focus is not only on creating coding and scripting which highlights realism but on creating realistic missions on which one mayexperience the full spectrum of virtual combat.
Alpha Phase, under extensive testing
Actual Press Release
Support, bugs and other issues
We will appreciate everyone reporting their issues and problems in our forums We will collect all serious entry’s and will adjust/fix the particular version.
- ACE Homepage - http://ace.usmc-warriors.org/
- ACE Forum - http://www.usmc-warriors.org/forum/
- ShacTac Gaming Group http://dslyecxi.com/
- USMC Warriors http://www.usmc-warriors.com/
MOD Cooperation Links
- ADF - http://adfmod.ifastnet.com/index.php
- ESP - http://ofp-zeus.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=34
- OFrP - http://www.ofrp.net/
- PUKF - http://www.pukf.net/
- RSKL - http://www.rkslstudios.info/
- VTE - http://tactical.nekromantix.com/vte/index.php
- IMW - http://www.imwmod.com/
- 6thSense - http://6thsense.eu/
- RHS - http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Red_Hammer_Studios