A2OA: Patch v1.52
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50 to 1.52
Copyright (c) 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket http://www.sprocketidea.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
- 1.50 to 1.52 update
- CRC32: F21197B9
- MD5: F141DB23140A9D2B32517233E01FB82C
- SHA-1: 1E4DC6C1F004A9466BEC4569C172076E4159A32E
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : armedassault.info (Global) *(verified by Dwarden)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : arma2base.de (Germany) *(verified by Dwarden)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : filefront.com (Global) *by Dwarden (verified)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : moddb.com (Global) *by Dwarden (verified)
[xttp://www.fileplanet.com/ 1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : fileplanet.com (Global)] *by Dwarden (verified)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : multiupload.com (+ mirrors Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile,DepositFiles,Zshare,Uploading,SharingMatrix)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : dyneslott.com (Global) *(verified by Dwarden)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : kellys-heroes.eu(Europe) *(verified by Dwarden)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : solidfiles.com/d/bbbc/ (Global)
1.50 -> 1.52 Update Patch : armaholic.com (no mirrors yet)
• Fast Dual or Quad Core Core CPU • 1 GB RAM • GPU (NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon 3650 or faster) with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM • Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 • DVD (Dual Layer compatible) for DVD version, 12 GB free HDD space
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA2).
Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.07 if necessary.
- Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
- Fixed: Multiplayer UI - Cannot play after cancel.
- Improved: Helmet Mounted Display is drawn only for driver.
- Fixed: AutoSaves in MP.
- Improved: Show cargo unit name when speking in vehicle.
- Fixed: Crash with fired event handler.
- Fixed: Allow soldier to shoot if his target is too close and on higher ground.
- Improved: VON: speech encoding/decoding - dropout silence is not inserted so often.
- Improved: Blinking camp fires.
- Fixed: MP clients crash when they are ordered to turn on their flashlights or lasers.
- Fixed: Allow zeroing in external camera.
- "Pathfinder" tuned opfor positions and flow.
- "Coltan blues" inputting code has been tuned and timer delayed.
- "Coltan blues" FTL tuning.
- "From hell" tuned default weapons in MP.
- "From hell" optimized unit count and positions - improved FPS and playability.
- "Good morning T-stan" tuned winning conditions and FTL.
- "Good morning T-stan" convoy skill lowered and composition tweaked to decrease the mission difficulty.
- "Phoenix Op" optimized and tuned Opfor positions and unit count.
- "Laser show" fixed crashing chopper.
- "Press conference" fixed for MP.
- SP scenarios loading screens changed.
- SSM several fixes in the simple support module.
- surrendering fixed in "Pathfinder" and "From hell".
- Several localization fixes.
- Deathmatch and teamdeathmatch templates fixed.
- Several minor fixes of the singleplayer missions.
- UAV & ULB can now be used with terminal backpack on
- Fixed: Healing by UH-60M MEV, Stryker MEV and S1203 ambulance.
- Fixed: Speed indicators in UAZs.
- Fixed: Missing shadow on V3S (Fuel).
- Fixed: Optics model of static AT-13 Metis.
- Fixed: L39 wreck geometry.
- Fixed: S1203 number plate.
- New: Microphone volume slider.