A2OA: Patch v1.57
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead UPDATE 1.57
Copyright (c) 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This free update is sponsored by Bohemia Interactive store http://store.bistudio.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 titles and other games directly from the developers.
- 1.50 to 1.57 update
CRC32: 0a2a9f1c MD5: c2b61af162e0c48c9f78d66a4ca2c408 SHA-1: 1e3a5340246f962d7cf9f1980ef0c1936cc43d1e
- http://www.multiupload.com/44KJU4AL1S - 6 mirrors
An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.56.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all patch content to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your:
- ARMA 2 1.05+ to 1.08.
- ARMA 2 BAF 1.00+ to 1.02 if necessary.
- ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary.
- BattlEye to latest version for all titles
Version 1.57 Highlights
* improved netcode (better locality handling) * new scripting commands * 4 new bonus scenarios for owners of the full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company
Version 1.56-1.57 Changelog
* Add: camo (replaceable textures) selections for M2A2/3. * Changed: GPS added for all SUVs. * Fixed: A/MH6 main rotor artifact. * Fixed: Missions: 06 From Hell, task "Locate the pilot" always failed.
* Fixed: Cursor on the windows borders no longer flashing when attempting to drag/resize the window. * Fixed: Win7/Vista Aero preview should no longer be activated by mouse movement while playing. * Fixed: Helicopters no longer lifting off when aircraft passed over them (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14589). * Fixed: AI Helicopters wobbling up and down (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14410). * Improved: Enemy targets are now unassigned once their crew is killed. * Fixed: doFire did not work on most targets. * New: Multihome servers support. Commandline parameter -ip=my.ip.add.res available. * Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player (fix 2.0) * Fixed: Groups were missing units after group changes on JIP clients. * Fixed: LOD switching with -exThreads=0 * Fixed: Despite irTarget = 0 units/objects could be locked with TAB. * Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player. * New: allMissionObjects script command. * New: Script command setPlayerRespawnTime. * New: new AllDead command. * Fixed: Video playback stuttering. * Fixed: Locality issues of objects in MP (mainly updates from nonowner errors). Version raised to 1.57 due to MP incompatibility.
PMC changelog 1.00-1.01
* Fixed: Shadow artifact on bridge on Proving Grounds map. * Changed: XM8 optics reworked. * Fixed: XM8 Front grip * New: Ammo create with PMC weapons.
* Added: Campaign teaser including CP00 and trailer. * Fixed: CP10A - The Boss was not leaving the villa when in danger. * Fixed: CP10A - Player was not able to finish the Boss from distance. * Fixed: CP08B - Group callsign was "Sword", not "Spear". * Fixed: CP08A - Player was not able to access helicopter gear menu. * Fixed: CP07 - Client UAV re-enabled again. * Fixed: CP05 - Mission did end before conversation was finished. * Fixed: CP02 - Dixon fired only once, causing mission not to continue. * Fixed: CP00 - Mortar explosions now occur further away from player. * Fixed: Backpack content is now saved between CP05 and CP06.