Difference between revisions of "A2OA: Patch v1.59"
m (→Download Mirrors: fix broken links)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 21:01, 2 April 2011
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50-1.58 to 1.59
Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This free update is sponsored by Bohemia Interactive store http://store.bistudio.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 titles and other games directly from the developers.
CRC32: 53D3E34D MD5: 0D74F00ECBA0FDB767102120AEE60491 SHA-1: 299A7483E279CC5C4FA672139A2AE661CA9FE1F3
An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.58.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your:
- ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.09.
- ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
- ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary.
VERSION 1.58 and 1.59 HIGHLIGHTS
- Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
- Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
- Enhanced vegetation rendering
- Improved commanding interface
- Several MP security fixes
- Tweaked speed of transition animations
Version 1.58-1.59 Changelog
- Fixed: Su-34 crashed after take off when player was a gunner (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18371)
- Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest.
- Fixed: Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
- Improved: Quick commanding menu now allows to order multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
- Fixed: regularCheck no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during the mission loading.
- Changed: Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
- Fixed: Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
- Improved: Faster Signature checks on server side.
- Improved: Only first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.