This article details the version history for ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead for updates for ArmA 2 see the ArmA 2: Version History.
Mapping "commercial" version numbers to build numbers:
|Client & Listen Server Builds
||Windows Dedicated Server Builds
||Linux Dedicated Server Builds
- Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
- Fixed: Multiplayer UI - Cannot play after cancel.
- Improved: Helmet Mounted Display is drawn only for driver.
- Fixed: AutoSaves in MP.
- Improved: Show cargo unit name when speking in vehicle.
- Fixed: Crash with fired event handler.
- Fixed: Allow soldier to shoot if his target is too close and on higher ground.
- Improved: VON: speech encoding/decoding - dropout silence is not inserted so often.
- Improved: Blinking camp fires.
- Fixed: MP clients crash when they are ordered to turn on their flashlights or lasers.
- Fixed: Allow zeroing in external camera.
- "Pathfinder" tuned opfor positions and flow.
- "Coltan blues" inputting code has been tuned and timer delayed.
- "Coltan blues" FTL tuning.
- "From hell" tuned default weapons in MP.
- "From hell" optimized unit count and positions - improved FPS and playability.
- "Good morning T-stan" tuned winning conditions and FTL.
- "Good morning T-stan" convoy skill lowered and composition tweaked to decrease the mission difficulty.
- "Phoenix Op" optimized and tuned Opfor positions and unit count.
- "Laser show" fixed crashing chopper.
- "Press conference" fixed for MP.
- SP scenarios loading screens changed.
- SSM several fixes in the simple support module.
- surrendering fixed in "Pathfinder" and "From hell".
- Several localization fixes.
- Deathmatch and teamdeathmatch templates fixed.
- Several minor fixes of the singleplayer missions.
- UAV & ULB can now be used with terminal backpack on
- Fixed: Healing by UH-60M MEV, Stryker MEV and S1203 ambulance.
- Fixed: Speed indicators in UAZs.
- Fixed: Missing shadow on V3S (Fuel).
- Fixed: Optics model of static AT-13 Metis.
- Fixed: L39 wreck geometry.
- Fixed: S1203 number plate.
- New: Microphone volume slider.