Difference between revisions of "Arma 3"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
== DLCs ==
== DLCs ==
[[File:arma3_zeus_logo.png|150px|link=Arma 3 Zeus]]
[[File:arma3_zeus_logo.png|150px|link=Arma 3 Zeus]] [[File:arma3_karts_logo.png|150px|link=Arma 3 Karts]] [[File:arma3_helicopters_logo.png|150px|link=Arma 3 Helicopters]] [[File:arma3_marksmen_logo.png|151px|link=Arma 3 Marksmen]]
Revision as of 11:46, 10 April 2015
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open – Arma 3 sends you to war.
Starting with the successful Arma: Cold War Assault (originally titled Operation Flashpoint*: Cold War Crisis) in 2001, Arma 3 is the latest installment in Bohemia Interactive’s award-winning tactical military shooter series for PC. Set in a massive Mediterranean sandbox of over 290 km², featuring 40+ weapons and 20+ vehicles, Arma 3 provides an authentic, diverse and open combat experience – supported by a wide variety of singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay. Together with the brand new Real Virtuality™4 engine, limitless opportunities for content creation and a passionate community, the PC’s premier military simulation game series is back. Arma 3 – This Is War.
- Altis & Stratis – Defeat your enemy on richly detailed battlefields – stretching over 290 km² of Mediterranean island terrain.
- Weapons & Vehicles – Master a wide range of 20+ vehicles, aircraft and ships; choose your gear, pick from 40+ weapons, customize your loadout.
- Solo & Multiplayer Gameplay – Be deployed in the open gameplay-driven campaign – or team up against your enemy in massive competitive and co-operative battles.
- Content Creation – Design your own scenario with the powerful editor; create mods for others to play; join our creative community.
- Real Virtuality 4.0 Engine – Navigate the battlefield with fluid new animations; feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX™ – supported vehicles.
- Official Website
- Bohemia Interactive Forums - Arma 3
- Bohemia Interactive Forums - Arma 3 Editing