Arma 3: Launcher
The official Arma 3 Launcher was launched July 14, 2014 with the Bootcamp update 1.24. http://arma3.com/news/bohemia-interactive-deploys-arma-3-bootcamp-update#.VCsNUWddUug It's main purpose is to enable easy management of local and Steam Workshop mods including their load order and custom presets, setting up game parameters and display Arma 3 developer news.
Displays news from .
- Recent: the latest 5 articles
- All: all articles, available by pages (per 5 articles each). Use arrows <, > in the top right corner to navigate to further pages to read older news.
Allows setting up launch parameters. Pages are separated to Basic and Advanced.
Morover, all Launcher resolves all parameters set in the Steam's set launch option dialog and displays them in the Basic/Command line parameters.
- No Splash
- Skip Intro
Restore default setting: turns off all parameters.
- Par - Reads startup parameters from a file.
- Check Signatures
- CPU Count
- Enable Hyper-Threading
- No File Patching
- No Logs
- Profile Path
- Server IP
- Server Port
- Server Password
- Host Session
- Server Port
- Ranking File
- Dedicated Server IP
- Init Script
- Do Nothing
- No Pause
- No Sound
- No Land
- Shows Script Errors
- No Context Buffers
The Arma 3 Launcher Addons menu allows you to configure Steam Workshop addon content. From here you can see a list of all your subscribed content.
- Load Order: Allows you toggle the orientation of the addon list to ascending or descending simply by clicking on it. This list indicates the order that they are loaded into Arma 3. Load order is vital for some addons as they may cause undesired behaviour if not set correctly.
- Preset: Here you can save, load and name various presets of addons. This makes switching addon sets much faster rather than ticking boxes each time.
- Addon List: Complete list of all subscribed addons. To view various addon options and information, click on a list item. Here you can: allow or disallow auto updating, open the addons page in steam, open the addon installation folder, re-download the addon, and unsubscribe and delete the addon.
See Also: Arma 3 Startup Parameters