Arma 3 Asset Samples
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We have added several samples of assets from Arma 3 to the tools suite that may provide some starting point for the community members trying to make their own assets into game. All of these have been commented to provide better insight into config.cpp and model.cfg.
Data is provided unpacked, but can be packed using Addon Builder and tested in game. You may find guidelines how to create new assets on this wiki, see Arma 3 Cars Config Guidelines, Arma 3 Tanks Config Guidelines, Arma 3 Weapon Config Guidelines and many other.
- Test_Animal_01 (rabbit)
- Test_Boat_01 (speedboat)
- Test_Car_01 (hatchback car)
- Test_Character_01 (base, headgear, uniform, vest)
- Test_Heli_01 (Orca)
- Test_Plane_01 (Buzzard)
- Test_Weapon_01 (MX)
- Look for Samples_F directory inside of your Arma 3 Tools directory in Steam library. You will find other samples (like an example of C++ extension in the same folder)
- All of them, just pack them to see them in game ;)