Difference between revisions of "Arma 3 Helicopters"
m (gallery back in)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:58, 13 December 2014
Arma 3 Helicopters is a paid DLC that was first announced on May 1st, 2014. The DLC includes a wide range of features, including sling loading, two new helicopters and Firing from Vehicles (FFV). An updated flight model, commonly called RotorLib, has also been included. This flight-model is an upgraded version of the flight model seen in Take On Helicopters. RotorLib is entirely optional and players still have the possibility to choose between RotorLib and the old flight model, which has been present since Arma 2. A wide variety of free content has also been pushed out with the new game version, which added the Arma 3 Helicopters DLC, including free new time trials, skin variants and multiple game-changing features.
Arma 3 Helicopters main features, in a short list:
- CH-67 Huron, a BLUFOR Logistical Support helicopter intended to lift heavy loads.
- Mi-290 Taru, the OPFOR equivalent of the CH-67 Huron.
- Showcase Sling Loading
The supporting content is provided free of charge alongside the Helicopters DLC. Some of the content may still require ownership of the DLC.
- M-900 - Civilian variant of the NATO MH-9 Hummingbird helicopter.
- VR Training for Helicopters
- Five new Time Trials (Four exclusive to Helicopters DLC owners)
- Support Multiplayer mode
- Variety of Steam Achievements
- Optional RotorLib flight model.
- Wide variety of new objects for mission makers, such as landing pads or ropes.
- Firing from Vehicles, where seated passengers are able to fire their guns inside a vehicle.