Jump to navigation Jump to search
Array - sent packet
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Send function for remote execution (and executes locally if conditions are met) .
- [params, functionName, target, isPersistent] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;
- params: Anything - function arguments
- functionName: String - function name
- Object - function will be executed only where unit is local [default: everyone]
- Array - array of objects
- Boolean - true to execute on every client, false to execute it on server only
- Number - function will be executed only on client with the given ID
- isPersistent: Boolean - true for persistent call (will be called now and for every JIP client) [default: false]
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
["Imma spamming your log!","BIS_fnc_log"] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;Logs a message for every player who's currently joined.
- Example 2:
[["Hello World"],"BIS_fnc_guiMessage",nil,true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;Send a message containing "Hello World" to every player, including the ones who joins later using JIP.