Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:25, 10 June 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - " \| *(\[\[[a-zA-Z ]+\]\].+) \|x1=" to " |r1=$1 |x1=")
- Syntax needed
- paths: Array of Configs - paths to be scanned.
- properties: Array of Strings - class names of properties to be evaluated.
- propertyTypes (Optional): Array of Booleans - whether the property at the respective index should be evaluated and returned as a logarithmic number. Default: false
- propertyDefaults (Optional): Array of Numbers - value to be used in cases where the property at the respective index is not defined. Default: 0
- Return Value:
- Array - [minValues, maxValues] where minValues and maxValues are arrays respective to the properties array.
- Example 1:
[[configFile >> "cfgWeapons"] call BIS_fnc_returnChildren, ["maxRange","reloadTime"]] call BIS_fnc_configExtremes;
- See also:
- See also needed