Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
Covers the map except a defined area to highlight the area of operation. Works on dedicated server. This function was designed to be used by the Modules framework, but it can also be used with module. The effect does not move with the centerObject.
It's essential for the function to work that centerObject has the variable objectArea defined.
centerObject setVariable ["objectArea",[sizeX,sizeY,rotation]]
- centerObject Object - Object which is used as center
- sizeX: Number - Length in x in meters
- sizeY: Number - Length in y in meters
- roation: Number - Rotation of the rectangle in degree
- [centerUnit,units,init] call BIS_fnc_moduleCoverMap
- centerUnit: Object - Object which is used as center
- units: Array - Not used inside the function
- init: Boolean - True to create cover map effect, false to remove all markers and destroy the effect
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
centerObject setVariable ["objectArea",[1000,1000,0,false,0]]; [_centerObject,,true] call BIS_fnc_moduleCoverMap;//Covers the whole map except an area of 1000 m by 1000 m, can be used to dynamically change size of the area during mission