Difference between revisions of "BIS fnc respawnTickets"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
tickets: Number - added respawn tickets. When missing or set to 0, number of tickets won't be affected, which means you can use the function to simply get amount of tickets.
dynamicTarget: Boolean - when true, set/get tickets based on the target. target must be an Object. Return Value:
Number - remaining tickets after adjustment
m (template:command argument fix)
m (Text replacement - "|= Comments" to "|Comments=")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:11, 30 August 2019
- Manage respawn tickets used by Tickets respawn template. When player dies, number of tickets is decreased by 1. The most local tickets are always used. Example: When you first add tickets to player's side, they will be affected. If you later define tickets also to player's group, they will completely replace the side tickets. When player runs out of the tickets, his respawn is disabled. If you use also EndMission respawn template, the mission will automatically end once tickets in all name spaces are exhausted.
- [<target>,(<tickets>,<dynamicTarget>)] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;
- target: Receiver of the respawn loadout
- Example 1:
- Add 5 tickets for BLUFOR
[west, 5] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;
- Example 2:
- Return number of global tickets
globalTickets = [missionNamespace] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;
- Example 3:
- Return number of player's tickets
playerTickets = [player,nil,true] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;