Difference between revisions of "BIS fnc spawnVehicle"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
Revision as of 20:23, 8 November 2014
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Function to spawn a certain vehicle type with all crew (including turrets). The vehicle can either become part of an existing group or create a new group.
- [position,direction,type,side or group] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle
- position - desired position (Array)
- direction - desired azimuth/direction (Number)
- type - type of the vehicle (String)
- side or group - side or existing group (Side or Group)
- Return Value:
- Array - 0: created vehicle (Object), 1: all crew (Array of Objects), 2: vehicle's group (Group)
- Example 1:
[getPos mySpawnPos, 180, "BMP3", EAST] call bis_fnc_spawnvehicle
- Posted on January 2, 2011
- EDITED: You no longer need to put a Functions Module on the map for this function to work. (As of Arma 3)
- Posted on January 23, 2011
- If there is no enemy on the map, it will spawn as empty.
- Posted on December 24, 2011
- Homer Johnston
- Clarifying the above, you either need to use createCenter to create a side, or place a unit of the desired side on the map, otherwise the vehicle spawns empty.
- Posted on November 8, 2014 - 18:23 (UTC)
- If the inputted side's center hasn't already been created, the vehicle will spawn empty.