- Function to spawn a certain vehicle type with all crew (including turrets). The vehicle can either become part of an existing group or create a new group.
- [position,direction,type,side or group] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle
- position - desired position (Array)
- direction - desired azimuth/direction (Number)
- type - type of the vehicle (String)
- side or group - side or existing group (Side or Group)
- Return Value:
- Array - 0: created vehicle (Object), 1: all crew (Array of Objects), 2: vehicle's group (Group)
- Example 1:
[getPos mySpawnPos, 180, "BMP3", EAST] call bis_fnc_spawnvehicle
Lucky44: Just so no one forgets: you need to put a Functions Module on the map for this function to work.
nte: If there is no enemy on the map, it will spawn as empty.
Homer Johnston: Clarifying the above, you either need to use createCenter to create a side, or place a unit of the desired side on the map, otherwise the vehicle spawns empty.