Difference between revisions of "Bohemia Interactive Community:Getting Started"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Reverted edits by Heecfyahoo.ca (talk) to last revision by Hardrock)
m (Protected "Getting Started" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 07:05, 22 August 2012
Editing Wiki is very easy - do not be afraid to contribute. To prevent vandalism login is required to edit the pages.
Tips of the day:
- Use the BI Community Wiki naming conventions
- Read the Bohemia Interactive Community Guidelines
- Always use categories to distinguish content specific for a particular project (e.g. not everything for OFP makes sense for ArmA etc.)
- Check the "This is a minor edit" box for small edits to keep version history easy to read
- Include some summary text of edits you have made
- How can you contribute? Check the Wanted Pages and the Village Pump for topics that need help.
- Do you have a question? If so, use the AnswerMe template.
- Don't forget to add your signature on talk pages. See these instructions.
For experimentation either use this public Sandbox or the one in your personal space.
You can find some excellent starting points for learning to edit the BI Wiki below, and on the help page