Editing Wiki is very easy - do not be afraid to contribute. To prevent vandalism login is required to edit the pages.
Tips of the day:
- Always use categories for the content
- Use the BI Community Wiki naming conventions
- Clearly distinguish content specific for a particular project (e.g. not everything for OFP makes sense for ArmA etc.)
- Mark small edits as small edits to keep version history easy to read
- Include some summary text of edits you have made
- Read the Bohemia Interactive Community Guidelines
- How can you contribute? Check the Wanted Pages for empty topics that need populating.
- Don't be afraid to mark your text up, be bold.
- Do you have a question? If so, use the AnswerMe tag.
You can experiment with the Wiki software here in this Sandbox.
Here are some excellent starting points for learning to edit the BI Wiki