Editing Wiki is very easy - do not be afraid to contribute. To prevent vandalism login is required to edit the pages.
Tips of the day:
- Always use categories for the content
- Use the BI Community Wiki naming conventions
- Clearly distinguish content specific for a particular project (e.g. not everything for OFP makes sense for ArmA etc.)
- Mark small edits as small edits to keep version history easy to read
- Include some summary text of edits you have made
- Read the Bohemia Interactive Community Guidelines
- How can you contribute? Check the Wanted Pages for empty topics that need populating.
- Don't be afraid to mark your text up, be bold.
- Do you have a question? If so, use the AnswerMe tag or AnswerMe template.
You can experiment with the Wiki software here in this Sandbox.
Here are some excellent starting points for learning to edit the BI Wiki