Since the mods founding in 2001, over 50 addons were released for Operation Flashpoint: Resistance and Armed Assault.
By now, the team has ceased creating addons for both Operation Flashpoint: Resistance and Armed Assault and is now focusing on the successor to Armed Assault, ArmA 2.
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
Earlier releases (e.g. M.M.P. releases or BWMod v 1.2) are incompatible with the current version of our addons.
We do not recommend using these addons!
Within Armed Assault, the Bundeswehr Mods primary intention was to release a fullmod including German addons as well as OPFOR-addons for use within our campaign.
Due to Armed Assault being a big disappointment to both the team and most of the community, the team was not able to fulfill it's goals and only made some minor releases.
You can find the latest version of our mod for Armed Assault in our our download section.
BWMod v 1.7 has been released on May 30th, 2010 and is available for download on our homepage.
Version 1.7 will be the last release not requiring Operation Arrowhead.
- includes various personal weapons in use with the German Bundeswehr
- includes various character models: squadleader, rifleman, tank crew, ...
- includes various wheeled vehicles: MAN 5t truck variants ,TPz Fuchs 1A6, Fuchs BAT, ...
- includes various tracked vehicles: Wiesel 2 Ozelot, SPz Marder 1A5, Leopard 2A6, ...
- includes UH-1D transport helicopter
- includes most vehicles in NATO camo and desert camo and with ISAF markings
- supports both XEH & ACE (beta)
- seperate ACE config available
- customizable tactical signs
- customizable license plates
- customizable rank patches
- customizable tank ids
- new script effects: unique vehicle smoke screen
- new script effects: Panzerfaust 3 backblast
- numerous missions, including coopevent missions used during the betaphase of our addons
|Metalchris||Models, Textures, Missions|
|TeRp||Coding, Configs, LODs|
We are always looking for skilled:
- Texture Artists
- Sound Artists
- Mission Makers
For more information, please visit our job section (currently in german only).