Difference between revisions of "CWR2 - West German Army"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
The CWR2 Addon West German Army forces was released in September 2014. It contains
The CWR2 Addon West German Army forces was released in September 2014. It contains soldiers and equipment around the year 1985.
Revision as of 15:13, 26 May 2015
The CWR2 Addon West German Army forces was released in September 2014. It contains West German soldiers and equipment around the year 1985.
Cold War Rearmed² is required for this Expansion, this is not a standalone addon. ARMA 2: Combined Operations (ARMA 2 + Operation Arrowhead) v1.62 is required to use the Cold War Rearmed² Modification.
- Squad Leader
- Squad Leader (night)
- Recon Soldier
- Soldier camo (with G11)
- VW Iltis (standard/MG/Milan)
- MAN 630L2A\L2AE (standard/open/fuel/ammo/repair/HQ)
- Unimog U1300L (standard/medic)
- Marder 1A2
- Leopard 1&2
- Walther P1
- HK G3 Series
- Rheinmetall MG3 (w/o tripod)
- Milan Rocket Pod
- HK P2A1
- DM41 Frag Grenade
- DM51 Frag Grenade
- DM11 AT Mine
- Ammo crates
- Road bloc
- Small Tent
- Shooting range mat
- First Aid Box
Some Vehicles also included in winter and NATO camo.
- Marseille77: Project Lead, Models, Textures
- Cubus: MAN 630 Models
- Vilas: Models
- von Knudenberg: Trailer, Animations
- W0lle: Config, Textures, Models, Documentation, Distribution