Difference between revisions of "Category:Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead"
m (removed arma 2 category. This category here has it's place in Projects)
m (page overhaul)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:00, 29 December 2020
Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint in the Green Sea region heats up and coalition forces led by the US Army are sent to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. Set into the new, visually attractive environment of hilly central Asia, Operation Arrowhead offers a realistic combat simulation experience in a modern day setting with unprecedented freedom of movement, actions and tactics. Players will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Arma 2: Editing (12 C, 49 P)
- ► Arma 2: Multiplayer (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Arma 2OA: Patches & Updates (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Startup Parameters (16 P)
- ► Arma 2: DLC (8 P)
Pages in category "Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Arma 2 Package Combinations
- Arma 2: Civilians
- Arma 2: US Armed Forces
- British Armed Forces
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Combined Operations Lite
- ION Incorporated
- Multiplayer Armory
- Object Oriented scripting shell
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Questions and Answers
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Questions and Answers 2
- Takistan Army
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Troubleshooting
- United Nations
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Version History
- Warfare 2 Manual