Arma 2: Scripting Commands – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 01:17, 21 August 2012 by T D (talk | contribs) (Reverted edits by Heecf..... (talk) to last revision by Kronzky)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ArmA2 Wiki Updates

Don't waste your valuable time (that you could be spending playing ArmA!) with repetitive and mind-numbing updates to the Wiki pages!
I have a bot for that kind of jobs (it's doing the classifications right now, and will create the new pages once I have the definitions in machine-readable format).

There will still be lots of help needed, to later fine-tune all those new command descriptions, but for now I wouldn't get my fingers bloody, typing in all those new definitions... ;)

Thanks, --Kronzky 16:56, 3 June 2009 (CEST)

thank you mucho :)

and can't play arma anyway.. just poking around the wiki.
granQ

All new commands should have definitions now!
Since this was done with a bot, it could be that some weird formatting problems were copied from the comref. I spotted (and fixed) some, but there may be others hiding...
What's left to be done (and I'm running out of time, so I won't be able to do it), is anything that has to do with Tasks (create a data type, allow them in the != & == commands, etc.).
Then, long-term, we should create classifications for the new commands, and add some more examples, but for now we're looking good... :)
--Kronzky 18:37, 4 June 2009 (CEST)