Dslyecxi's Tactical Guides: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (some formatting)
m (Text replacement - "{{Quote|" to "{{Feature|quote|")
Line 1: Line 1:
{{User|Dslyecxi}} / [[Shack Tactical]]
{{User|Dslyecxi}} / [[Shack Tactical]]

{{Quote|Dslyecxi's guide is an unbelievably complex, detailed and informative resource, showing many ways how to be more efficient in combat in [[{{arma2}}|ARMA II]] and hopefully also get more enjoyment from the game. The previous guide was already unique, and it is breathtaking to see it this much improved right on time for the international release of [[{{arma2}}|ARMA II]].''
{{Feature|quote|Dslyecxi's guide is an unbelievably complex, detailed and informative resource, showing many ways how to be more efficient in combat in [[{{arma2}}|ARMA II]] and hopefully also get more enjoyment from the game. The previous guide was already unique, and it is breathtaking to see it this much improved right on time for the international release of [[{{arma2}}|ARMA II]].''

''This guide is simply one of a kind and I strongly recommend it to everyone who will be sent to [[Chernarus]]!|[[User:Maruk|Marek Španěl]], CEO of [[Bohemia Interactive]]|https://ttp2.dslyecxi.com/}}
''This guide is simply one of a kind and I strongly recommend it to everyone who will be sent to [[Chernarus]]!|[[User:Maruk|Marek Španěl]], CEO of [[Bohemia Interactive]]|https://ttp2.dslyecxi.com/}}

Revision as of 20:12, 4 February 2021

Dslyecxi / Shack Tactical

«
« Dslyecxi's guide is an unbelievably complex, detailed and informative resource, showing many ways how to be more efficient in combat in ARMA II and hopefully also get more enjoyment from the game. The previous guide was already unique, and it is breathtaking to see it this much improved right on time for the international release of ARMA II. This guide is simply one of a kind and I strongly recommend it to everyone who will be sent to Chernarus! » – Marek Španěl, CEO of Bohemia Interactive (source)

Arma Tactics, Technics and Procedures Guides (TTP)

Videos