Floating Point Number – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(RE:TOC)
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
If you feel a mistake has been made, contact me either through the forum or from my User Talk page here on the Wiki with your requested edit and sources (if necessary) and I will edit the page. Please do not directly edit this page yourself, I put a lot of effort into it and I'd like not to see it blown to bits. Also, if anybody knows how to add a table of contents to this page, please also contact me, I'd like to add one because I think it's cool, even though the page is a little short for one. - [https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/User_talk:DreadedEntity DreadedEntity]
If you feel a mistake has been made, contact me either through the forum or from my User Talk page here on the Wiki with your requested edit and sources (if necessary) and I will edit the page. Please do not directly edit this page yourself, I put a lot of effort into it and I'd like not to see it blown to bits. Also, if anybody knows how to add a table of contents to this page, please also contact me, I'd like to add one because I think it's cool, even though the page is a little short for one. - [https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/User_talk:DreadedEntity DreadedEntity]
::<nowiki>__TOC__</nowiki> Done. --[[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 08:41, 6 December 2014 (CET)
::<nowiki>__TOC__</nowiki> Done. --[[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 08:41, 6 December 2014 (CET)
:::IMO asking people on community biki to not to touch this page directly and edit it through a proxy, you, is weird. --KK

Revision as of 12:24, 6 December 2014

If you feel a mistake has been made, contact me either through the forum or from my User Talk page here on the Wiki with your requested edit and sources (if necessary) and I will edit the page. Please do not directly edit this page yourself, I put a lot of effort into it and I'd like not to see it blown to bits. Also, if anybody knows how to add a table of contents to this page, please also contact me, I'd like to add one because I think it's cool, even though the page is a little short for one. - DreadedEntity

__TOC__ Done. --Benargee (talk) 08:41, 6 December 2014 (CET)
IMO asking people on community biki to not to touch this page directly and edit it through a proxy, you, is weird. --KK