Floating Point Number – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(RE:)
No edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:
::IMO asking people on community biki to not to touch this page directly and edit it through a proxy, you, is weird. --KK
::IMO asking people on community biki to not to touch this page directly and edit it through a proxy, you, is weird. --KK
:::Agree. Prep work should be made in a sandbox. When it is complete, publish it. Then it's free game, so long as subsequent edits are up to par and filled only with factual information. Only false information shall be removed. If you want information that only you can edit, make you're own website. That being said, all useful contributions are appreciated. --[[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 12:19, 6 December 2014 (CET)
:::Agree. Prep work should be made in a sandbox. When it is complete, publish it. Then it's free game, so long as subsequent edits are up to par and filled only with factual information. Only false information shall be removed. If you want information that only you can edit, make you're own website. That being said, all useful contributions are appreciated. --[[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 12:19, 6 December 2014 (CET)
::::I'm with you two, if its on the wiki, its fair game ''for the community''. And it is a weird request; lots of people here have put in lots of effort too. Notes will be added, things will be changed- you're gonna have to live with it--[[User:Strangepete|Strangepete]] ([[User talk:Strangepete|talk]]) 16:49, 6 December 2014 (CET)

Revision as of 17:49, 6 December 2014

If you feel a mistake has been made, contact me either through the forum or from my User Talk page here on the Wiki with your requested edit and sources (if necessary) and I will edit the page. Please do not directly edit this page yourself, I put a lot of effort into it and I'd like not to see it blown to bits. Also, if anybody knows how to add a table of contents to this page, please also contact me, I'd like to add one because I think it's cool, even though the page is a little short for one. - DreadedEntity

__TOC__ Done. --Benargee (talk) 08:41, 6 December 2014 (CET)
IMO asking people on community biki to not to touch this page directly and edit it through a proxy, you, is weird. --KK
Agree. Prep work should be made in a sandbox. When it is complete, publish it. Then it's free game, so long as subsequent edits are up to par and filled only with factual information. Only false information shall be removed. If you want information that only you can edit, make you're own website. That being said, all useful contributions are appreciated. --Benargee (talk) 12:19, 6 December 2014 (CET)
I'm with you two, if its on the wiki, its fair game for the community. And it is a weird request; lots of people here have put in lots of effort too. Notes will be added, things will be changed- you're gonna have to live with it--Strangepete (talk) 16:49, 6 December 2014 (CET)