Introduction to Arma Scripting – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Lou Montana moved page Talk:ArmA: Introduction to Scripting to Talk:Introduction to Arma Scripting: "ArmA:" prefix made it look ArmA1-only related)
m (Text replacement - "ArmA2 " to "Arma 2 ")

Line 1: Line 1:
== Revising ==
== Revising ==

I'm trying to revise this article so that it would actually be useful to a complete newbie trying to get into ArmA1/ArmA2 editing. Much new content hasn't really been added since Hardrock worked on the article in 2006. Any help is appreciated. [[User:RKurtzDmitriyev|RKurtzDmitriyev]] 02:34, 5 February 2011 (CET)
I'm trying to revise this article so that it would actually be useful to a complete newbie trying to get into ArmA1/Arma 2 editing. Much new content hasn't really been added since Hardrock worked on the article in 2006. Any help is appreciated. [[User:RKurtzDmitriyev|RKurtzDmitriyev]] 02:34, 5 February 2011 (CET)

Latest revision as of 19:01, 31 January 2021

Revising

I'm trying to revise this article so that it would actually be useful to a complete newbie trying to get into ArmA1/Arma 2 editing. Much new content hasn't really been added since Hardrock worked on the article in 2006. Any help is appreciated. RKurtzDmitriyev 02:34, 5 February 2011 (CET)