Magic Variables – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(stubbed)

(_target (addAction))

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
I've created the article since there were two references to it. It's however not so much insightful and probably even badly formatted, so I've declared it a stub and encourage any form of extending the article. -- [[User:Manny|Manny]] 03:25, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
I've created the article since there were two references to it. It's however not so much insightful and probably even badly formatted, so I've declared it a stub and encourage any form of extending the article. -- [[User:Manny|Manny]] 03:25, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
Thank you for starting it! It was missing for quite some time now. --[[User:Hardrock|hardrock]] 10:01, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
Question, should the reserved local variable called _time be considered a magic variable. I only learned about its existence when reading up on the reserved public variable called time. And yes thank you for starting this article.
--[[User:ViperMaul|ViperMaul]] 09:56, 3 September 2007 (CEST)
== _target (addAction) ==
What about 8th parameter's _target in [[addAction]], it is this magic or not?

Latest revision as of 19:06, 25 November 2009

I've created the article since there were two references to it. It's however not so much insightful and probably even badly formatted, so I've declared it a stub and encourage any form of extending the article. -- Manny 03:25, 29 April 2007 (CEST)

Thank you for starting it! It was missing for quite some time now. --hardrock 10:01, 29 April 2007 (CEST)

Question, should the reserved local variable called _time be considered a magic variable. I only learned about its existence when reading up on the reserved public variable called time. And yes thank you for starting this article. --ViperMaul 09:56, 3 September 2007 (CEST)

_target (addAction)

What about 8th parameter's _target in addAction, it is this magic or not?