Making Satellite Texture and Mask – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

Probably not that necessary as a lot of programs already read Microsoft Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF) File Format. --[[User:Sy|Sy]] 21:10, 23 August 2007 (CEST)
Probably not that necessary as a lot of programs already read Microsoft Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF) File Format. --[[User:Sy|Sy]] 21:10, 23 August 2007 (CEST)
lol, perhaps i should have bothered to read the article portion you mentioned. i 'see' what you mean now - a large emf file would be difficult for a number of programs to process and a specific tool that is mention would be advantanges. --[[User:Sy|Sy]] 21:54, 23 August 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 21:54, 23 August 2007

Conversion of EMF to PNG

The article mentions a tool called EMFtoPNG.exe. It was not included with visitor3RC. I have spent many hours trying to find a tool to do the same task without success. Does BI intend on releasing this tool?

Probably not that necessary as a lot of programs already read Microsoft Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF) File Format. --Sy 21:10, 23 August 2007 (CEST) lol, perhaps i should have bothered to read the article portion you mentioned. i 'see' what you mean now - a large emf file would be difficult for a number of programs to process and a specific tool that is mention would be advantanges. --Sy 21:54, 23 August 2007 (CEST)