Making Satellite Texture and Mask – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 20:21, 31 January 2021 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - " (={2,})([^ = ])(.*)([^ = ])(={2,}) * " to " $1 $2$3$4 $5 ")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Conversion of EMF to PNG

The article mentions a tool called EMFtoPNG.exe. It was not included with visitor3RC. I have spent many hours trying to find a tool to do the same task without success. Does BI intend on releasing this tool?

Probably not that necessary as a lot of programs already read Microsoft Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF) File Format. --Sy 21:10, 23 August 2007 (CEST)

lol, perhaps i should have bothered to read the article portion you mentioned. i 'see' what you mean now - a large emf file would be difficult for a number of programs to process and a specific tool that is mention would be advantanges. --Sy 21:54, 23 August 2007 (CEST)

Importing the Satellite Texture and Mask

I think this article should cover the task of importing the sat/layer masks. Creating large images is a relatively simple process. Creating working configs is not. While Layered_Terrain_Surface_Representation contains an example configuration, no information is provided about how to define or create the needed terrain type rvmats.