Waypoint types – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
This article duplicates information found in the [[Mission Editor: Waypoints]] article. Could either this article be deleted (redirect to mission editor), or should the mission editor article link to this page? --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 01:05, 2 July 2013 (CEST)
This article duplicates information found in the [[Mission Editor: Waypoints]] article. Could either this article be deleted (redirect to mission editor), or should the mission editor article link to this page? --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 01:05, 2 July 2013 (CEST)
:I think this page should be a redirect to the universal Mission Editor one, taking any unique information with it. [[User:KC Grimes|KC Grimes]] ([[User talk:KC Grimes|talk]]) 06:53, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
:I think this page should be a redirect to the universal Mission Editor one, taking any unique information with it. [[User:KC Grimes|KC Grimes]] ([[User talk:KC Grimes|talk]]) 06:53, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
::I concur this should be either linked from the Eden Editor page and the Waypoints page, or the content of this page migrated to the Waypoints page with all it's unique content --[[User:silentkiller*|silentkiller*]] ([[User talk:silentkiller*|talk]]) 03:28, 2 April 2020 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 03:28, 2 April 2020

This article duplicates information found in the Mission Editor: Waypoints article. Could either this article be deleted (redirect to mission editor), or should the mission editor article link to this page? --Ceeeb 01:05, 2 July 2013 (CEST)

I think this page should be a redirect to the universal Mission Editor one, taking any unique information with it. KC Grimes (talk) 06:53, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
I concur this should be either linked from the Eden Editor page and the Waypoints page, or the content of this page migrated to the Waypoints page with all it's unique content --silentkiller* (talk) 03:28, 2 April 2020 (CEST)