enableFatigue – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 21:00, 27 January 2016 by PierreMGI (talk | contribs) (Created page with "We are touching at BI's limitation for understandable documentation. This function is - AL : means argument has to be local. If i'm right argument is "player" in examples. pl...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

We are touching at BI's limitation for understandable documentation.

This function is - AL : means argument has to be local. If i'm right argument is "player" in examples. player is always local so no problem. - EG : means all PCs will see the effects. I guess it's normal to have a global effect here because i couldn't understand how the player could be tired with a different behavior on other PCs. So, EG by fact probably. Could be different?

Then in the 2nd example : { _x enableFatigue false } forEach (units group player); Yeah! easy way in SP as units are all in server. But this command is frankly desired on many dedicated servers, in MP. So, here BI is missing something important: Explain how to script that in the MP case, in regard of JIP and respawn conditions. ..