From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:
===Arma 3===
===Arma 3===
====Altis====
====Altis====
If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has 1 digit behind the dot.
If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has '''1''' digit behind the dot.
If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to 4 digits after the dot.
If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to '''4''' digits after the dot.
====Stratis====
====Stratis====
If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has 2 digit behind the dot.
If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has '''2''' digit behind the dot.
If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to 4 digits after the dot.
If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to '''4''' digits after the dot.

This is very inaccurate
This is very inaccurate

Revision as of 21:52, 10 December 2013

Hello. There is one command missing in the list shown here and in other sites:

getVel

I have NO idea which version this came out from, but I've seen it thanks to one boy -I really can't recall where I got his script- who has done a personal bombing script. I've then tried myself to change some stuff of his and noticed this command that isn't listed in major sites! It works just like getPos; I myself still have to learn it properly, and am still far away from being good in scripts.

If anyone has more info 'bout this, PLEASE post what you know! Thanks.

I suppose velocity is what this is about? --Suma 19:33, 15 August 2006 (CEST)

Oh... I'm sorry, my bad; I'll try that out! Thanks a lot for answering Mr. Spanel. --Deusrexmachina 18:12, 17 August 2006 (CEST)

Arma 3

Altis

If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has 1 digit behind the dot. If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to 4 digits after the dot.

Stratis

If I use getpos (ex. getpos player) the X and Y only has 2 digit behind the dot. If I examine the mission.sqm file, there are up to 4 digits after the dot.

This is very inaccurate

Anyone else has the same behaviour? If there are more with the same behaviour, I would go and open a issue @feedback.

--HeliJunkie 20:51, 10 December 2013 (CET)