lock – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 16:50, 21 January 2017 by Killzone Kid (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The 'al' and 'gl' cannot both be true, I think. --MaHuJa 00:01, 1 March 2007 (CET)

Incorrect parameter?

In my experience with this command using a lock value of 2 prevents players from entering and exiting a vehicle, while a value of 3 doesn't. However I'm hesitant to change the page since it's been like this for so long (I'm also not sure what a value of 3 actually does). Can someone also confirm please?

Branch: Arma 3 1.66 stable --SS (talk) 22:55, 16 December 2016 (CET)

Both lock 2 and 3 stop player from entering vehicle for me. Do you have repro? Killzone Kid (talk) 13:27, 17 December 2016 (CET)
I can repro 100% of the time in the MP editor preview using the debug console to swap between lock 2 and 3 on a vehicle spawned via script (have also edited the spawning script to check both and see the same results). Haven't tested vehicles placed in editor or any other circumstances, but 3 always allows me to still enter and exit the vehicle while 2 totally prevents both. The realisation I just had is that perhaps the lock value 3 is only for use in SP. --SS (talk) 21:50, 20 January 2017 (CET)
I just tested it in MP and spawned vehicle with lock 3 doesn't let player (me) in. As I said without repro this conversation is pointless Killzone Kid (talk) 15:50, 21 January 2017 (CET)