Hatnote – Template

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Useful for directing people immediately to alternative documentation. A kind of instant "see also" for ambiguous pages.)

(I'm so off my game it's getting weird. Fixed via K.I.S.S.)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<includeonly>{{subst:#if:{{{1|}}}|<div class="dablink">{{{1}}}</div>|}}</includeonly><noinclude>
<includeonly><div class="dablink">{{{1}}}</div></includeonly><noinclude>
===Usage===
===Usage===
Place {{Inline code|<nowiki>{{Hatnote|This page is about Arma 2 functionality. For similar functionality in Arma 3, see [[This page]].}}</nowiki>}} at the top of a page, and the result will look a little like this (assume the next horizontal line is the top of a real page):
Place {{Inline code|<nowiki>{{Hatnote|This page is about Arma 2 functionality. For similar functionality in Arma 3, see [[This page]].}}</nowiki>}} at the top of a page, and the result will look a little like this (assume the next horizontal line is the top of a real page):
Line 7: Line 7:
<br>
<br>
----
----
{{Hatnote|This page is about Arma 2 functionality. For similar functionality for Arma 3, see [[This page]]}}

<div class="dablink">This page is about Arma 2 functionality. For similar functionality in Arma 3, see [[This page]].</div>

{{Lorem}}
{{Lorem}}

Revision as of 02:27, 28 April 2014

Usage

Place {{Hatnote|This page is about Arma 2 functionality. For similar functionality in Arma 3, see [[This page]].}} at the top of a page, and the result will look a little like this (assume the next horizontal line is the top of a real page):

Template:Lorem

Main heading

Template:Lorem

etc...