Difference between revisions of "Terrain Editing"
m (Protected "Terrain Editing" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 07:10, 22 August 2012
Terrain editing is a great way to add content to BI games. Creating a new terrain can take several months, it will also involve a great deal of knowledge about addons and modelling. Don't let this discourage you, many great maps are available created by fans from all around the world.
For information on creating islands for the different BI games, choose the appropriate section below and/or visit the tools section.
- Tutorial (Ressourcelink) Collection - originally from ZeroG´s Forum Thread
- Visitor 3
- Visitor 3 Manual - documentation of Visitor 3, terrain tool for Arma
- Visitor 3: Making of simple landscape - getting started with Visitor 3 (tutorial with link to sample data)
- Oxygen Viewer: Buldozer key commands - usage of buldozer)
- Making Satellite Texture and Mask
- Layered Terrain Surface Representation - description of Arma surface texturing technology
- Mondkalb's_Terrain_Tutorial - Guide on how to make an island from scratch
- Category: ArmA: Addon Editing
- MaskMapper - allows importing of large quantities of objects (such as vegetation).