Thermal Imaging Maps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Red channel of a TI texture is always 100% white, this means unaltered config values for half cooling time will be used.
- Red channel only affects how much an object heats up from the SUN.
- Green channel consists of base layers made of grey 3D noise and lightmaps, with bright areas of heat sources (if present).
- Blue channel is 100% black with white areas where moving parts are.
- Alpha channel is metabolism heat, used on people and for barrel heat on tanks/weapons. It is similarily done as the Green channel.