Thermal Imaging Maps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Red channel of a TI texture is always 100% white, this means unaltered config values for half cooling time will be used.
- Red channel only affects how much an object heats up from the SUN.
- Green channel consists of base layers made of grey 3D noise and lightmaps, with bright areas of heat sources (if present) that would heat up by just having the vehicle active.
- Blue channel is 100% black with white areas where moving parts are, like for example tyres.
- Alpha channel is metabolism heat, used on people and for barrel heat on tanks/weapons. It is similarily done as the Green channel.