Hoz – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:
[[Template:SpoilerWarning]]
[[Template:SpoilerWarning]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and thanks to erase my translation  

Hello and thanks to erase my translation, and thanks to erase the possibility that we know "Spaniards" this game
ok, I understand that to you it does not interest the possible and potential Spanish buyers of this game and readers , no?  
ok, I understand that to you it does not interest the possible and potential Spanish buyers of this game and readers , no?  
and thanks to erase the possibility that we know Spaniards this game
Not if he will be profitable for Bohemia Interactive, this attitude of you.
Not if he will be profitable for Bohemia Interactive, this attitude of you.
I do not see in any side that it indicates that he is single in English language, it is an open project no?  
I do not see in any side that it indicates that he is single in English language, it is an open project no?  

thak a lot, good bye and sorry for your time
thak a lot, and good bye

Revision as of 18:27, 19 August 2006

Template:mytemplatetest

I'm the OFP: Elite guru at OFPEC, although that doesn't stop me from playing the PC version from time to time. I'm also one of the Wiki sysops, feel free to use my Talk page if you have a Wiki question.

Wiki GuideLines

Its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the BI Wiki Policies and Guidelines.

Template:SpoilerWarning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and thanks to erase my translation, and thanks to erase the possibility that we know "Spaniards" this game ok, I understand that to you it does not interest the possible and potential Spanish buyers of this game and readers , no? Not if he will be profitable for Bohemia Interactive, this attitude of you. I do not see in any side that it indicates that he is single in English language, it is an open project no? thak a lot, good bye and sorry for your time