Hoz – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "{{contributions}}" to "{{UserDefaultPage}}")

(23 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{mytemplatetest|Hoz}}
{{UserDefaultPage}}
<hr>
<hr>
<math>\Rightarrow \;</math>I'm the [[:category:Operation Flashpoint: Elite|OFP: Elite]] guru at [[OFPEC]], although that doesn't stop me from playing the PC version from time to time. I'm also one of the Wiki sysops, feel free to use my [[User_talk:Hoz|Talk]] page if you have a Wiki question.
<math>\Rightarrow \;</math>I'm the [[:Category:Operation Flashpoint: Elite|OFP: Elite]] guru at [[OFPEC]], although that doesn't stop me from playing the PC version from time to time. I'm also one of the Wiki sysops, feel free to use my [[User_talk:Hoz|Talk]] page if you have a Wiki question.

== Wiki GuideLines ==

==Wiki GuideLines==

Its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the [[:category:BI Wiki Policies|BI Wiki Policies and Guidelines]].
Its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the [[:category:BI Wiki Policies|BI Wiki Policies and Guidelines]].

[[Template:SpoilerWarning]]
[[Armed Assault: Version History]]
[[server.cfg]]
==ToDo==

== Favorites ==

* [[Oxygen 2 - Manual]]
* [[User_Interface_Event_Handlers]]

[[camPreload]]
* [[ArmA: FAQ]]
[[camPreloaded]]
* [[ArmA: The AI]]
[[camPrepareBank]]
* [[a:b]]
[[camPrepareDir]]
[[camPrepareDive]]
[[camPrepareFocus]]
[[camPrepareFov]]
[[camPrepareFovRange]]
[[camPreparePos]]
[[camPrepareRelPos]]
[[camPrepareTarget]]
[[camPrepareTarget]]

Latest revision as of 16:34, 1 February 2021

I'm the OFP: Elite guru at OFPEC, although that doesn't stop me from playing the PC version from time to time. I'm also one of the Wiki sysops, feel free to use my Talk page if you have a Wiki question.

Wiki GuideLines

Its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the BI Wiki Policies and Guidelines.

Favorites